International Tax News is designed to help multinational organizations keep up with the constant flow of tax developments.
Speakers: Suchi Lee
Video Rating: / 5
Learn more at PwC.com/us/en/tax-service…
Suchi Lee, PwC’s Global International Tax Leader, takes us on a worldwide tour of key international tax developments, including:
– directive on disclosures and digital services tax in Europe
– broader business implications of the new US tax law
– American Bar Association recap
Video Rating: / 5
(Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2018) 2018 Income Tax Changes for individuals explained! (2018 Federal Income Tax Rules) . VERY DETAILED AND EASY TO FOLLOW….
Learn about Donald Trump’s new tax laws. Tax Reform 2018. 2018 Federal Income Tax Rules! Downloadable notes included below. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act bill brings numerous new changes to the world of taxes. In this video you learn how these changes may impact your personal tax return.
You can follow the links here to download the spreadsheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q0595b3kt9jv5t/2018%20tax%20updates.xlsx?dl=0
Video Outline and Time Stamps so you can quickly jump to any topic:
• Regarding filing your tax return as of 4/15/18 – 0:52
• References used to create spreadsheet – 1:39
• The actual tax bill – 2:07
• The 2018 Federal Income Tax Bracket Rates – 3:40
• About your payroll withholdings – 4:40
• Changes to the 2018 standard deducatoin – 5:04
• 2018 Personal Exemptions – 5:46
• Child tax credit rules for 2018 – 7:36
• 2018 State and local tax law changes – 8:20
• 2018 Mortgage interest deductions – 10:03
• 2018 Miscellaneous itemized deductions – 12:03
• 2018 Education and 401(K) Rules – 12:47
• Alimony rules for 2019 – 14:06
• 2018 Federal Estate Tax Exemption – 15:42
• Alternative Minimum Tax – 18:59
• Affordable care act tax penalties – 19:32
• 2018 Capital Gains, Charitable Contributions, Moving expenses, etc – 20:26
Check out some of our other videos and playlists here:
♦ Investing in the stock market!: https://goo.gl/yVAoES
♦ Save money, budget, build wealth and improve your financial position at any age: https://goo.gl/E97nJj
♦ Learn more about how federal income taxes work: https://goo.gl/D1hCX1
♦ Ways to improve your life at any age: https://goo.gl/uq72bu
Subscribe for our future weekly videos. New videos typically every Sunday or Wednesday. Do not forget to help out a friend and share this information with them as well.
About me: I’m passionate about helping people build wealth by learning more about personal finances, investing and taxes. My mission is to help people improve their financial position career and life.
I also enjoy teaching others about the accounting profession, tech tips, and helping people overcome challenges in their everyday life as well as their career.
You can find our content on other internet planets such as…….
My Website: Moneyandlifetv.com
All of the information in this video is presented for educational purposes only and should not be taken as financial, tax, or investing advice by any means. I am not a financial adviser. Although I am a CPA I cannot advise someone for tax purposes without knowing their complete tax situation.
You should always do your own research before implementing new ideas or strategies. If you are unsure of what to do you should consider consulting with a financial adviser or tax accountant such as an Enrolled Agent, or Certified Public Accountant in the area in which you live.
Thanks for taking time to check out this video, and our channel. Have a great day and we will see you in the next video!
Per IRS requirements for security purposes, TaxAct Professional has introduced a new sign in process. Please refer to this short tutorial to get yourself acquainted.
Video Rating: / 5